About

Saturday, May 05, 2012

Hello everyone! Nice to meet you!
Welcome to Ellie and Kyle's little space in the blogoverse!


ABOUT "THE SELKIE READS STORIES"
Ellie the Selkie created this blog last May 7 2012 out of sheer boredom. She has always been fond of reading books, but lacked the proper medium for expressing her post-reading feelings. She created The Selkie Reads Stories to point out her opinions of the books she reads. The Selkie Reads Stories is a mainly YA and NA book blog that features fantasy, paranormal, dystopian, contemporary, historical fiction, and psychological thrillers.

Kyle joined The Selkie Reads Stories last June 2 2013. Ellie was looking for a co-blogger because she couldn't handle the blog on her own, and she picked Kyle out of all the people who applied because of his excellent skills in writing heartfelt and honest reviews. Kyle continues to be a valuable member of the team to this day.

ABOUT ELLIE THE SELKIE


Hi! I'm Ellie, the screwy brain behind The Selkie Reads Stories. My name is Leanne according to birth and school records, but my homies call me Leigh or Ellie and I consider every book lover my homie. I'm a tiny sixteen-year old senior high school student from the Philippines who almost always has her nose in a book and a dreamcatcher hanging around her neck.

Aside from reading and blogging, I also enjoy graphic design, obscure and underrated music, youtube cover artists, american tv, wintermelon milk tea, Thomas O'Malley the alley cat, Ed Sheeran, furry animals, brown leather accessories, coffee, and obsessing over numbers and lucky charms. I'm also a huge Square Enix fan and photography enthusiast. I'm a complicated girl who obsesses over different things but doesn't have favorites. If I had my way, I would be covered in henna tattoos.

I adore new friends! You guys can talk to me on twitter if you want; i'm almost always online. I hope I don't scare you away with my crazy mind.

“Sometimes I feel as though there are two me's, one coasting directly on top of the other: the superficial me, who nods when she's supposed to nod and says what she's supposed to say, and some other, deeper part, the part that worries and dreams... Most of the time they move along in sync and I hardly notice the split, but sometimes it feels as though I'm two whole different people and I could rip apart at any second.”
― Lauren Oliver, Delirium


ELLIE ELSEWHERE:
GoodReads | Tumblr | Twitter | Pinterest

---------------------------------------------------

ABOUT KYLE

I am Kyle Magistrado, born on the 7th of November, year 1998. (I'll do the Math for you because I'm that kind)—I'm currently 14 years old. I'm a guy. I live in the province of Pampanga. I'll be a Junior this incoming school year. Aside from reading, I like to eat, sing, make poems, and sleep. I also am a news/feature writer of our school's publication for three years already.

KYLE ELSEWHERE:
Twitter 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Tweet Tweet

Flickr Images