Stacking The Shelves (1)

Thursday, May 10, 2012


My first Stacking the Shelves post! 
As most of the veterans know, Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga. She posts hers on Saturdays, but I'll post mine whenever I feel like it, or when I get a modest amount of books. When the books I acquire develop into quite a significant number, I'll post an In My Mailbox. Oh, and for STS, i'll just lift off images from the net. For IMM, I'll take and post actual photos of my hoards :)

Anyways, here are the books I got this week:






I'm currently reading Acceptable Loss, but I have to admit that it's a difficult one to read. I'm hoping on reading all these asap so I can write reviews for them soon!

What did you get this week? x Ellie






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Tweet Tweet

Flickr Images