Want Books: The Jelly Bean Crisis by Jolene Stockman

Monday, May 14, 2012

Want Books? is a weekly meme hosted at Chachic’s Book Nook and features released books that you want but you can’t have for some reason. It can be because it’s not available in your country, in your library or you don’t have the money for it right now.

A total meltdown. The whole school watching. Now Poppy’s an ex-straight-A with no Plan B.

When Poppy Johnson throws away a full scholarship to Columbia, she can only blame the jelly beans.
The yucky green ones? Midnight cram sessions and Saturday’s spent studying. The delicious red?
The family legacy: Columbia, and a future in finance. Except now it’s starting to look like Poppy’s
jelly bean theory is wrong. School has been her life until, but maybe it’s time to start living now.

Poppy has thirty days to try a new life. No school, no studying. Just jumping into every possible world.
Thirty days to find her passion, her path, and maybe even love. The Jelly Bean Crisis is officially on.

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. hello there! thanks for dropping by my blog! follow yours too, hope to discuss more books with you! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gabby! thanks for stopping by!
      I have an ongoing giveaway of a book im sure you'd enjoy, you can join if you wish :)

      x Ellie

      Delete
  2. Wow, ths sounds crazy but totally amazing! And I love jellybeans, especially green ones from Japan :) thanks for linking me! I'd love it if you can follow too, help me reach 200 :D

    You rock!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Followed you! You're so lucky you already have that many followers!
      Anyways, I have an ongoing giveaway you might be interested in. Check it out if you can!
      x Ellie

      Delete
    2. Thanks :) it takes time to connect and make friends on the blogosphere to meet people who like what they are reading and are willing to follow! I had my blog for more than 5 months, so it was a long journey. I believe your blog will grow as well!

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a great book, I love jelly beans :) New follower from blogaholic, I look forward to your future reviews!

    http://wvfrugal-wvsaver.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, I followed your blog as well. :)

      Delete

Popular Posts

Tweet Tweet

Flickr Images