I'm participating! Random Act of Kindness (JUNE)Monday, June 04, 2012
COMPLETE RULES RE-CAP:
Please read carefully & follow all rules! Thank you!
- Please sign-up each month that you can participate (and by participate, we mean give as well as receive).
- Show off your participation by grabbing our RAK button.
- Create a wish list (on Amazon, Goodreads, or your blog, etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
- If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger directly for their information.
- Once you receive a RAK, send us an our new email to [firstname.lastname@example.org] so that we can update the Google Doc. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU SEND EMAILS TO THIS ADDRESS!
- E-book participation is limited to files being gifted directly to a person from the e-book store. Amazon's Kindle Store is set up to allow this, as well as the Kobo store and we believe Barnes & Noble with Nook as well.
- At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K by making a "RAK Wrap-Up" post. This post should include who you SENT gifts to as well who you RECEIVED gifts from :)
OPEN TO EVERYONE including all our International brethren!
Remember, there's always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!
Oh, and if you're feeling a little generous or a teensy bit kind, you can find my wishlist here~ *wink wink, nudge nudge*
And here's the top 5 books I want, if you feel like giving me a RAK:
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- 1Q84 by Haruki Murakami
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
- Please Ignore Vera Dietz by A.S. KING
As you can see, i'm quite a contemporary junkie! Haha! But i'm pretty interested in books with lawyers too. (future lawyer right here bro)
Are you participating in RAK this month? :)
Links you will need:
Sign up for June 2012 [HERE]
See who else is participating [HERE]
for questions regarding RAK, please contact Book Soulmate via the following: email@example.com