Stacking The Shelves 6

Saturday, June 23, 2012





I love love love the books I got this week! Here's a quick rundown of my hoard:

Physical copies for review:
The Fireball Rebellion by Eric Priuska
Mystery at Riddle Gully by Jen Banyard
thank you to Eric, Artemin Press, and Fremantle Press!

Swag Items:
3 Signed Crux bookmarks
thank you Julie!

Digital copies for review:
Grasping At Eternity by Karen Amanda Hooper
Love At The Speed of Email by Lisa Mckay
The Opposite of Hallelujah by Anna Jarzab
thank you Karen, Karinya Publishing, Lisa, Random House, and Edelweiss!

Free today on Smashwords:
Seaweed by Elle Strauss
Resurrected by Morgan Rice

Bought:
Chasing McCree by J.C. Isabella

What do you think of the books I got? What did you get this week? Leave a link to your haul post and I'll stop by!
Oh, and I've been getting a lot of comments complimenting that my photos are great. See, photography is my second love and I take photos using my trusty Nikon D3100. If you want to see my photos of books, hauls, and a bunch of other things, You can access my online pseudo-portfolio here.



You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. Awesome haul! I think Love At The Speed of Email look very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of your E-Books I've never heard of. Nice haul.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chasing McCree was really good (and unfortunately the only one I'm familiar with with) but it had a little insta-love, so just as a warning. :) Enjoy, though!

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these all look amazing! And I need to check out the Smashwords books.
    Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. RESURRECTED has such a beautiful cover! Enjoy all your books!

    ------
    Giselle from booknerd.ca
    Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great books! :D Love at the speed of an email sounds great :D

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, swag! I hope you love all of your books! The only one I've heard of is The Opposite of Hallelujah, although I haven't read it.

    Happy reading!

    My Sts :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Resurrected looks so good, love the cover.

    Happy Reading!

    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice Haul. I tagged ya in a Liebster Award.
    http://www.readersconfession.com/2012/06/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome haul! I haven't actually heard of quite a lot of them but they all look quite interesting. I think I'll read up the synopsis on some of them (: Hope you enjoy them all!

    - Kim
    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great haul! The Fireball Rebellion and Mystery at Riddle Gully sound really great. Happy reading! ^^

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome haul, those book marks are really something! Love the graphics.

    Shortskie's Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great books this week! Love getting swag in the mail :) Hope you enjoy all your goodies!

    MaryAnn
    Chapter by Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahhh, The Opposite of Hallelujah and Grasping at Eternity look AMAZING! I hope you enjoy all the books you got this week :) Happy reading and thanks for stopping by!

    Kim @ The Paper Planes

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, that's a great haul! The cover of Resurrected is awesome. Happy reading!

    My STS: http://abookwormstreasuretrove.blogspot.nl/2012/06/stacking-shelves-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the crux bookmarks it's such an awesome cover!! Wonerful haul this week!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Tweet Tweet

Flickr Images