Waiting On Wednesday

Wednesday, June 06, 2012

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at breakingthespine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Throne of Glass
by Sarah J. Maas
Expected publication: August 2nd 2012 by Bloomsbury


SYNOPSIS: 
Celaena Sardothien is a daredevil assassin with unrivalled fighting skills. After a year’s hard labour in the salt mines of the kingdom of Adarlan, Celaena is offered her freedom on one condition—she must fight as handsome Prince Dorian’s champion in a contest sponsored by the king, facing the deadliest thieves and assassins in the land in a series of set-piece battles in the country’s stunning glass palace. But there is more at stake than even her life—for Celaena is destined for a remarkable future...




Every Day
by David Levithan
Expected publication: August 28th 2012 by Knopf Books
SYNOPSIS: Every day a different body. Every day a different life. Every day in love with the same girl. 

Every morning, A wakes in a different person’s body, a different person’s life. There’s never any warning about where it will be or who it will be. A has made peace with that, even established guidelines by which to live: Never get too attached. Avoid being noticed. Do not interfere.

It’s all fine until the morning that A wakes up in the body of Justin and meets Justin’s girlfriend, Rhiannon. From that moment, the rules by which A has been living no longer apply. Because finally A has found someone he wants to be with—day in, day out, day after day.

With his new novel, David Levithan has pushed himself to new creative heights. He has written a captivating story that will fascinate readers as they begin to comprehend the complexities of life and love in A’s world, as A and Rhiannon seek to discover if you can truly love someone who is destined to change every day.

What are you looking forward to this week? Link up your WoW posts and i'll stop by later! :)

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. Awesome picks! I'm super excited for Throne of Glass! I had not heard of Every Day, but now that you've told me about it, I'll definitely add it to my TBR list. Sounds so interesting!
    Thanks for stopping by my WoW! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great WoW picks! Both of these are on my wishlist, but wow, I haven't seen this cover for Throne of Glass, is this the UK edition? Looks amazing!

    Thanks for visiting my WoW :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to both of these. Every Day has such an interesting idea! I featured it a few weeks ago.
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also can't wait for Throne of Glass! I have pre-ordered it already so hurry up August :)
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both books that I'm SO looking forward to. And I just got Throne of Glass so it's cool. Great picks! :D

    Drop by my WoW?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both books look amazing, definitely great choices.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. They sound cool, I want to read them too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! You've totally sold me on both of those books! Can't believe we have to wait til august!!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got Throne of Glass from Net Galley, but I haven't gotten to read it yet. I'm approaching it on my TBR though and I'm so excited! Great pick!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both books sound super intriguing, but I especially love the cover for Throne of Glass! The girl looks so deadly! I can really believe she is an assassin! Makes me wanna drop everything and start reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Throne of Glass! I just got approved to read that on Netgalley!! :D It sounds amazing, yes? I've heard great things about Every Day, but I'm not sure if it's my type of book. Anyway, I love your choices, especially Throne of Glass :D

    Thanks for stopping by
    Jessirae @ Words, Pages, and Books

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pick! I can't wait to read Throne Of Glass too :D Thanks for stopping by!

    - Kim
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just read Throne of Glass via Netgalley! Trust me, you will NOT be disappointed! Great picks this week!

    My wow: http://bookhavenextraordinaire.blogspot.com/2012/06/hyperventilating-on-wednesday-defiance.html

    Inky @ book Haven X.

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are both fabulous picks! I am so excited for them to be released!

    I have read the ToG novella's and loved them! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great picks!
    I'm dying to read Every Day :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Tweet Tweet

Flickr Images