Stacking The Shelves 8

Saturday, July 14, 2012


 



For review:
Athena's Son by Jeryl Shoenbeck
Bloodlines: The Ancestry by Lela Lane (not in photo, see cover here)
Betrayal by Gregg Olsen (via Edelweiss)

Borrowed from library:
Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
Animal Farm by George Orwell
Lord of The Flies by William Golding

Borrowed:
The Official Dictionary of Sarcasm by Napoli

eBooks for the eReader 
Dark Kiss by Michelle Rowen
Amelia Anne Is Dead And Gone by Kat Rosenfield

Won:
For Darkness Shows The Stars by Diana Peterfreund

Well, that's my haul. Mostly ebooks and classics this time! I also received a few prizes from other giveaways like pins and postcards, and a few bookmarks from authors, but I forgot to take a photo of them lol.

Thank you to Tate Publishing, Kate at Ex Libris, Sterling Publishing, Edelweiss, and Aliana!

What did you get for your shelves this week? Link me up and I'll stop by!




You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Ooh nice haul! Dark Kiss and For Darkness Shows The Stars are both books I want. I've never noticed how nice the cover for 'For Darkness Shows The Stars' is until this post <3 I think I need that one in hardcover now... lol. Hope you enjoy your new reads (:

    - Kim
    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really excited to read For Darkness Shows the Stars. You received some great books this week. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read "For Darkness Shows the Stars"! The cover is so lovely too. I'm also intrigued by "Amelia Anne is Dead and Gone". You can never go wrong with adding some classics to your collection!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Tweet Tweet

Flickr Images