Stacking The Shelves 9

Saturday, July 28, 2012


book haul

Hooray for bookish goodies! Here's a quick rundown of what I received:

book haul

Physical copies for review:
  • Insignia by S.J. Kincaid
  • Angel Dust by Sarah Mussi
  • Poltergeeks by Sean Cummings
  • A Corner of White by Jacklyn Moriarty
  • How To Keep A Boy As A Pet by Diane Messidoro 
  • Kiss, Date, Love, Hate by Luisa Plaja 
(the last two books aren't in the photo because they are not with me at the moment)
Thank you to Charlotte at Pan Macmillan Aus, Sean Cummings, Luisa Plaja and Jodie Marsh at United Agents, and Cait at Hot Key Books!

book haul

Books that I have won:
  • Emma ♥ LA by Keris Stanton
  • Unravelling by Elizabeth Norris
  • Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
Thank you to Savindi at The Street Light Reader, Kai at Amaterasu Reads and Hachette!


book haul

Other goodies:
  • 5 postcards featuring contemporary art found in the Museu Europeu d'Art Modern
  • My Tildor Heralds welcome kit
  • Bookmarks featuring Gabrielle Bisset's books
  • Heist Society bookmark
  • Sweet Evil bookmarks
  • A bookplate from Wendy Higgins
  • Bookmarks featuring Kimberly Pauley's books

Thank you to High Constable Alex Lidell, Jenni at Adopt-A-Museum, Hachette, Wendy Higgins, The Romanceholic, and Kimberly Pauley!

What did you get for your shelves this week? Link me up and I'll stop by! :)

You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. A wonderful haul! I can't wait to read Insignia & Unravelling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you got an awesome week! Your books are looking fantastic! I hope you enjoy reading them.

    Happy reading!
    Mariska
    here is My STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! I have Unraveling on my shelves and I can't wait to start it! :) It looks like a really cool sci-fi-ish book :)

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually loved Unraveling and can't wait for the sequel
    Nice Haul :)

    Have a great weekend.
    Mine:
    http://gizmosreviews.blogspot.com/2012/07/stacking-shelves-14.html?spref=tw

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. Lots of beautiful pretties. I think I have Unraveling on my Kindle waiting to be read. Nice haul. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard of a few of these books and really want to read unraveling! Ahhh! Great haul!
    My STS

    Shae @ Understanding Shae's Story

    ReplyDelete
  7. Insignia looks really good! Awesome goodies as well! Enjoy!

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  8. You got so many great books this week! And some sweet looking swag :) I'm pretty excited to read Poltergeeks! Insignia is one that I'm dying to read, as well as Unravelling! Enjoy all the books you got this week. Happy reading :)

    MaryAnn @ Chapter by Chapter
    What we got this WEEK!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow so many awesome books!!! I really enjoyed Emma Hearts LA and Unraveling is also a really good one. I hope you enjoy them! I am looking forward to reading your reviews for these!!! Thanks for sharing. Lovely blog!!!

    Following! Feel free to visit my blog.
    SeeitORreadit


    ReplyDelete
  10. GREAT haul! Insignia is absolutely AMAZING!!! One of my favourite books ever! And I've also heard great things about Unraveling! Enjoy your awesome books. :)

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, some great books! I've heard so much about Insignia, so I can't wait to see what you think of that and Unraveling! Happy Reading!(:

    ~Keertana
    Ivy Book Bindings

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome haul, Insignia sounds interesting, and I still haven't read Unraveling yet, but I really want to.
    Enjoy your books.

    Here's my weekly book haul: Saturday on the Shelves


    -Nazish @ Nazish Reads

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful shots of your haul! I love your camera quality. (sorry I'm a complete nerd lol) I'm so glad you got Insignia. I hear it's quite awesomesauce. Unraveling is truly one of my favourite reads of 2012. Happy reading hun!
    ------
    Giselle from booknerd.ca
    Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great haul this week! I love the books you picked out, especially Unraveling! I can't wait read them all! Adding to my TBR list! Thanks for sharing! :D

    My StS post! 

    ~Maida @ Literary Love Affair (old follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing haul, i have Poltergeeks and Angel Dust to read, Insignia is amazing, I got blurbed on the inside back cover hah! I am so jealous of Second Chance Summer too, I love Morgan Matson.

    New follower :)

    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great set! So cool that you got Second Chance Summer. I really want to read it. I love Morgan's first book.
    My Bookish Recap

    ReplyDelete
  17. Angel Dust looks interesting, and I'll have to check it out. I'm interested to see what you think of Unraveling, I've seen that pop up quite a bit. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW! What a great group of books and other stuff. Here is my post:


    STS

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks like you got some excellent books and goodies this week! :) I can't wait to get to Second Chance summer (I LOVED Morgan Matson's first book). And Insignia is definitely on my list. Great haul!

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great haul! I'm really looking forward to reading Unraveling & Insignia. They both sound really good! All the reviews I've read so far were positive, which makes me want to read them even more. :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Tweet Tweet

Flickr Images