Stacking The Shelves 10

Saturday, September 22, 2012

book haul

Hooray for books! 
It's been a while since my last STS post; life just gets in the way sometimes, but exams are over and I finally have time to do some proper blogging. A lot of reviews are coming your way this month, but for now have a peek at what I'm going to review:  

book haul

For Review:
  • Carnival of Souls by Melissa Marr
  • Defiance by C.J. Redwine
  • Overnight Sensation by Hal Eisenberg
  • iFeel by Marissa Carmel
  • The Rise of Nine by Pittacus Lore
  • The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore
  • I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore
Thank you to the amazing Christine and Sarah over at HarperCollins, Hal, and Marissa!



book haul

Won:
  • Signed ARC of Liesl and Po by Lauren Oliver
Thank you to Geraldine and Louisse of The Soul Sisters


Borrowed:
  • Haunted by Chuck Palahniuk

Thank you Aliana!!!!!111!! and more exclamation points!

Bought:

  • Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
  • Kafka On The Shore by Haruki Murakami
  • The Catcher In The Rye by J.D. Salinger
  • Mythology: Timeless Tales of Gods and Heroes by Edith Hamilton
I finished all of these already! All four were amazing in every sense of the word, and Mythology helped me ace my English exam ;D

So, which book should I read and review first?
Oh, and what did you get for your shelves this week? Link me up and I'll stop by! :)


You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. I loved Under the Never Sky, and just ordered Carnival of Souls yesterday :) Great stack, hope you enjoy them.
    Katja @ YA's the Word

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love The Catcher in the Rye.! I would start with Haunted :)
    Enjoy your awesome new books! Here is my STS post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Under The Never Sky would be my first choice. That book was awesome. Come visit me as well. Great haul.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent Haul :) I especially like Defiance which I need to read soon. Come visit me sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got Defiance last week and just finished The Power of Nine last night (got the 3 for review also) - I haven't started Defiance yet but it looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow. Fantastic books! Lol, my boyfriend has a copy of Haunted and it never fails to creep me out when I walk past it in the middle of the night.

    As for what you should read next, I'm torn between Haunted & Liesl & Po. A co-worker has been devouring those Pittacus Lore books. I haven't read any yet, but she really enjoys them.


    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul this week! I still need to go out and buy a copy of Under The Never Sky...Bad me! I really enjoyed Defiance and yay for the epic win! I'm dying to read Carnival of Souls! Thanks for sharing. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Happy reading!

    MaryAnn @ Chapter by Chapter
    Our STS this week

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many amazing books! I am starting Carnival of Souls this week =) Happy reading!

    Our StS for the week =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I Loved the Rise of the Nine (I read the others awhile ago, but did an early review of Rise of the Nine, and loved it, got an ARC awhile back)
    Once you start them, they hook you, and each book gets better (including the writing, as some complained about the first, but promise, it gets way better, story is still great though)
    I am a new follower by the way.
    Here is mine
    Stacking the Shelves & In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you received some really amazing books! I'm dying to read Defiance, Under the Never Sky and Carnival of Souls, so I'm totally jealous. :) Hope you enjoy them all!

    Lisa @ Lost in Literature
    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  11. Under the Never Sky has been on my list forever. I would say read that one first.
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really great haul! I've been dying to read Defiance! Haunted looks interesting, too! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing haul! Under the Never Sky, Liesl and Po and Defiance are high up on my wish list! I also have The Rise of Nine to review and I got the first two at the library yesterday :D

    http://blogofabookaholic.blogspot.com/2012/09/stacking-shelves-18.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Carnival of Souls! It looks so good. And I'm super jealous of your signed ARC of Liesl and Po.... I still need to pick this one up. Enjoy all of your books!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Tweet Tweet

Flickr Images