The Sunday Post #1 - The Selkie Is Back!

Sunday, April 07, 2013

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

Hi guys! Everyone's having a happy Sunday, I hope? 

Well as you can see, i'm back into blogging! I've been busy busy busy all week, drafting posts and hosting giveaways and such. A LOT of things are going on on the blog right now and i'm so excited to share them all with you!

LAST WEEK ON THE BLOG WE POSTED
  1. Crossing the Line by Katie McGarry (review)
  2. My Ex From Hell by Tellulah Darling (review)
  3. Cover Reveal: Salvation by Skyla Madi
  4. {Waiting On Wednesday} Half Lives by Sara Grant
  5. Stacking The Shelves 11: Bookstagram
ONGOING GIVEAWAYS:

WHAT TO EXPECT THIS WEEK:
  1. My Favorite Mistake by Chelsea M. Cameron (review)
  2. Charade by Nyrae Dawn (review)
  3. Waiting On Wednesday
  4. Requiem by Lauren Oliver (review)
  5. Feature and Follow Friday
What have YOU been up to? Let me know! Have a great day x


You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Next week sounds great. I have Requiem on my shelf calling to me to read it. :D Have a great weekend.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Back! Getting back into the swing of things can be rough.


    Heather ~ My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see your review for Requiem :) I'll be reading it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I still need to read Crossing the Line. Just finished Dare You To some days ago, so I'm really in the mood for more McGarry. :D

    Patricia // My Week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Requiem!! Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Tweet Tweet

Flickr Images