{Waiting On Wednesday} Chameleon by Kelly Oram

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

waiting on wednesday


Chameleon by Kelly Oram

Chameleon
(Supernaturals #1)

Author:
Kelly Oram
Publication Date:
June 25th 2013
Publisher:
Bluefields
For small-town rebel Dani Webber magic and monsters are no more real than the Easter Bunny… until the day she accidentally stops time. Dani quickly discovers that not only do supernaturals exist, but she herself is one of them. This is great news for her life-long best friend Russ, who can finally come clean about his own supernatural status and his undying love for her. Before the two can start to enjoy the long overdue relationship, Dani is taken by a powerful council of supernaturals who believe she is the Chosen One destined to save them from extinction.

As if being kidnapped and expected to save the world isn't bad enough, an ancient prophecy warns of the Chosen One’s dark nature: “Only the truest love will keep her an agent for good.” The council believes they know who this “true love” is and, unfortunately, that person isn't Russ. The mysterious, powerful and devastatingly handsome Seer is the last person Dani wants in her life, but when she starts having visions of a horrific future, she has no one else to turn to for help.

Soon Dani finds herself torn between two very different boys with two very different opinions of whom she can trust. With the visions getting worse and time running out, Dani is forced to put aside her feelings and work with both the Seer and Russ before an ancient evil is unleashed upon the earth.

Eep! I absolutely cannot wait to start reading this book. It sounds like it has just the right amount of paranormal and romance. MCs who can stop time? Strange visions? A good love triangle? Yes please!
What do you think about the book? Share your thoughts and leave links to your own WoW picks! I'll be sure to stop by :)

By the way, I've got tons of giveaways on the blog:

You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. I really like the sound of this one! a nice pick :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen this one before but it sounds really great! :) I hope you'll enjoy it. Great pick!

    Our WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd never heard of this before but it sounds great, good pick!

    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard of it before now but it sounds interesting.

    My WoW:

    http://chasmofbooks.blogspot.com/2013/04/waiting-on-wednesday-city-of-heavenly.html?spref=tw

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of this one but thanks for the intro. It sounds good :)

    old follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/04/waiting-on-wednesday-44.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa, this sounds awesome! I'm all about strong characters. Adding to the pile! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never heard of this one before, but it sounds good (despite the obvious love triangle)! Added it to my TBR list <3

    - Kazhy @ My Library in the Making

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH, that does sound good! I wouldn't have thought that's what the story was about based on the title, but as i kind of love that word, I'm okay with it. :) Thanks for sharing and putting this book on my radar!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't ever heard of this one! It sounds so interesting, definitely adding this to my TBR pile. Great pick :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    Allison @Abibliophobic

    ReplyDelete
  10. This doesn't sound like it's for me, but I hope that you get to read it! Thanks for stopping by my WoW! (:

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE Kelly Oram and can't wait to read this book! Although I have to say I am more excited about More than Jamie Baker than this book! =D
    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds interesting. Adding to my list right away. Thanks for spotlighted it :-)

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh I love the idea of her being able to stop time! Thanks for stopping by my WoW today :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Does look good!

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't heard of this on before, but it sounds interesting. Thanks for stopping by!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  16. This book sounds like it has everything it in. I love a good supernatural book so I will be looking for this one. Added to my goodreads. New GFC follower. Thanks for sharing and visiting my WoW. =]

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a new one for but I love this cover. Thanks for stopping in and enjoy!
    Cricket@Little Library Muse

    ReplyDelete
  18. It does sounds good and the cover is gorgeous!

    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I LOVE THIS AUTHOR .. after read serial hottie .... i haven´t read the book yet .. but it sound really good

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Tweet Tweet

Flickr Images