Stacking The Shelves 15

Saturday, June 29, 2013

book haul
Guess what? I'M NOT DEAD YET! I know that I haven't been posting as much as before, but i'm still here, lurking around, watching you ;)

Anyways, here's my haul:

From authors and publishers

Jack Shian and the King's Chalice by Andrew Symon I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith Pastworld by Ian Beck (signed arc + a postcard from the man himself!) Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones

  • Jack Shian and the King's Chalice by Andrew Symon
  • I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith
  • Pastworld by Ian Beck (signed arc + a postcard from the man himself!)
  • Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones

The Poison Boy by Fletcher Moss Transcendence by C.J. Omololu (signed) My Friend the Enemy by Dan Smith (signed ARC) The Gashlycrumb Tinies by Edward Gorey

  • The Poison Boy by Fletcher Moss
  • Transcendence by C.J. Omololu (signed)
  • My Friend the Enemy by Dan Smith (signed ARC)
  • The Gashlycrumb Tinies by Edward Gorey

Tides by Betsy Cornwell (ARC) Acid by Emma Pass (signed) The Lost Girl by Sangu Mandanna (signed)

  • Tides by Betsy Cornwell (ARC)
  • Acid by Emma Pass (signed)
  • The Lost Girl by Sangu Mandanna (signed)

Kinslayer by Jay Kristoff (ARC) Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo (borrowed) Half Lives by Sara Grant

  • Kinslayer by Jay Kristoff (ARC)
  • Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo (borrowed from Alyssa)
  • Half Lives by Sara Grant 

Waves of gratitude to R.M. Irony, Fletcher Moss, Ian Beck, Imogen Howson, Isabel Atherton, Dan Smith, C.J. Omololu, Betsy Cornwell, Jennifer Groves, HMH Books, Emma Pass, Sangu Mandanna, The Author Allsorts, Charlotte Ree, Pan Macmillan Australia, Alyssa of Diary of A Book Maniac, Hannah Atkinson, and Orion! Words cannot express how happy you made me ♥

Well, that's everything. I also got a ton of books for my Kobo Glo, but i'm too lazy to compile pictures of everything haha! Maybe next time? :D

What did you get this week? Leave links to your posts and i'll stop by!
The Selkie Reads Stories

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. I Capture the Castle's cover was fantastic! And I've been hearing tons of great things about Acid and The Lost Girl. Hope you'll enjoy all of your haul, Ellie!

    Neysa @ [B.O.O.K.L.I.F.E]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy! You have The Kinslayer! I want it badly. I can't wait to read it. I have Shadown and Bone sitting on my shelf and I can't wait to read it :) ACID and The Lost Girl sound great too. Great haul Ellie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing haul! I think just about every book is on my wishlist but especially Tides and Kinslayer. I just got a copy of The Poison Boy this morning so looking forward to starting that. Enjoy your new books and happy reading :)

    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Capture the Castle is my favorite novel! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome haul! Acid sounds really good, as does Past World. I've heard great things about Sara Grant's other books too, so I hope Half Lives is good. I hope that you enjoy everything and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tides & ACID look great. I love, love, love Shadow and bone. Happy reading :D

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I remember reading 'I Capture The Castle' several years ago and quite liking it. And I'm jealous you have Shadow & Bone, I really want to read that one!
    You can see my StS post here: The Book Bundle.
    ~Ailsa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tides and Acid are two titles I can not WAIT to read. Enjoy them and the rest! :)

    My Stacking the Shelves

    By the way, your blog is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome haul and I am curious about Acid. Have a lovely week and enjoy your new books! The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just read Shadow and Bone a couple of weeks ago. Enjoyed it better than book 2, Siege and Storm. Hope you enjoy your new books!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome haul! I really need to pick up Shadow and Bone so bad!! Great reviews for it and I'm dying to pick it up. The Lost Girl looks good too :)

    Happy Reading and New Follower (via email!)
    http://wwwthebookshelves.blogspot.com/2013/06/new-to-shelves-27-pretty-sly-buttons.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whoa. That's a lot of books, and cool swag :) Here is whatwhat caught my arrow

    ReplyDelete
  13. You got a lot of great books this week! I adore the Gashlycrumb Tinies. It's adorable and disturbing all at once. And look at the cover for Howl's Moving Castle! That's absolutely stunning!

    Bekka
    Pretty Deadly Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well color me jealous! You had an AWESOME haul!! How's Moving Castle - freaking fantastic! I don't think there's a book in your haul that I don't love or want to read.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Howls Moving Castle is one I really want to read. I saw the movie and loved it. :) Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Tweet Tweet

Flickr Images