The Sunday Post #2: It's crunch time!

Sunday, June 30, 2013

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

Hi guys! Everyone's having a happy Sunday, I hope? 

Kyle and I have been busy with high school and other stuff, so we're really sorry that we haven't been posting much! We've got tons of posts planned out though, so don't forget about us just yet ;)

LAST WEEK ON THE BLOG WE POSTED
  1. Calling all Filipino booknerds! Another bestselling author is coming to the Philippines
  2. Cover Reveal: Fire & Flood by Victoria Scott
  3. Paris Love Match tour stop: review
  4. Book haul: Stacking the Shelves #15

WHAT TO EXPECT THIS WEEK:
  1. High Rise Love (cover reveal)
  2. Freedom to read giveaway: win any july 2013 YA release
  3. Ellie's review of Ink by Amanda Sun
  4. The Warner Grimoire tour stop review
  5. Ellie's review of Vortex by S.J. Kincaid

A FEW OTHER THINGS:
  • We added the Vortex by S.J. Kincaid countdown widget to our blog's sidebar- it has a pre-order link and a link to a free excerpt! Only three days away from release date, so make sure you add it to your blogs too. Here's the code:
  • Guys, it's crunch time! We're days away from google reader's inevitable goodbye, so don't forget to follow us on alternative feed readers like Imotivfeedly and bloglovin':

follow us in feedly Follow on Bloglovin 


  • Or if you would prefer to have The Selkie Reads Stories delivered directly to your email inbox, you can do that too!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

What have YOU been up to? Let us know! Have a great day x


The Selkie Reads Stories

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Looking forward to your review of Ink. Are you on summer break now? Looking forward to all you have planned and will check out your haul! The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really feel sorry that I have to say goodbye to GFC. I followed so many blogs with it and well I was kinda used to it. Anyhow I can't wait to see your review for Ink! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another author is coming?! I've seriously been out of the loop. I can't wait to see who it is. Fingers-crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see some great reads.

    Come join me in my Asterix Reading challenge. Let's have fun together.

    Here is my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really looking forward to your review of Ink. YA book giveaway? I'm there! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh! Can't wait to read your review of Ink! Hope you'll love it :)

    Neysa @ [B.O.O.K.L.I.F.E]

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Tweet Tweet

Flickr Images