Stacking The Shelves 16

Saturday, September 21, 2013




Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tygna’s Reviews, wherein we showcase the books or swag we bought, received, borrowed or won the past week. 


My TBR pile is screaming "OH YES!" right now, while I (and my wallet) simultaneously shout "BLOODY NOOOO!"

 Here's what I got the past week:

 
 
Bought: 
Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green & David Levithan
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris
Halo by Alexandra Adornetto
The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
Ready Player One by Ernest Cline 
The False Prince by Jennifer A. Nielsen 
Immortal Beloved by Cate Tiernan (not pictured)
  

For Review:
*Signed* My Life After Now by Jessica Verdi
Anatomy of A Boyfriend by Daria Snadowsky
Anatomy of A Single Girl by Daria Snadowsky
Antigoddess by Kendare Blake



HUGE THANKS to Abbie of Sourcebooks Fire, Victoria of Hachette Childrens UK, Daria Snadowsky, National Bookstore, FullyBooked, and to my wallet!! I'm a happily broke bookworm right now. Or.. broke-ly happy?

What do you think should I read next? Do tell on the comments below!

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Antigoddess! Will Grayson, Will Grayson! *grabby hands* You got some awesome books this week! Happy reading :)

    Chri @ Fathomless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul, Kyle! And your book photos look great! Anyway, my vote goes to The Sky Is Everywhere for your next read. I have sooooo much love for that book! Truly hope you enjoy it and all the other great reads you got as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed Lola and the boy next door. I've been seeing good reviews on Antigoddess! Happy Reading.

    -Dannielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lola and The Boy Next Door is SO good!

    I've always wanted to read Halo too...just never have gotten around to doing it!

    Lots of great books here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed Lola and the Boy Next Door. I feel like I've been waiting forever for the next book in that series. I also really liked Ready Player One, but I listened to the audiobook with Wil Wheaton narrating and I highly recommend it. Enjoy your haul!

    My STS:
    http://booksojourner.blogspot.com/2013/09/stacking-shelves-26-weekly-wrap-up.html

    My STS:
    http://booksojourner.blogspot.com/2013/09/stacking-shelves-26-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG lots of amazing books!
    I absolutely loved Daria Snadowsky's books so I hope you enjoy them too!

    Happy Reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eppp! Let's just say that I'm super jealous right now!
    And ohh, I see The Sky is Everywhere there. Definitely a beautiful book. Hope you'll love it!

    Neysa @ [B.O.O.K.L.I.F.E]

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Tweet Tweet

Flickr Images