Stacking The Shelves 17 + Update

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, wherein we showcase the books or swag we bought, received, borrowed or won the past week.



Hi guys! Whoa. It's been an awfully long time since I last posted something here. It has been a very busy time for me. Usual—school keeps getting busier and I almost can't keep up with the ton of things I have to submit and do. People on Twitter are aware of this; they know how late (or early) in the morning I stay up just to finish something for school. It totally drains me and I barely have time to read, let alone to blog. But gratefully, our exams are finally over!!!!! *insert party .gif here* Hopefully things will loosen up a bit, so expect reviews this week. And also, ALLEGIANT IS COMING OUT ON TUESDAY!!!!!!!! I am currently rereading Divergent, and then Insurgent—and I'll post reviews of them on the blog as well. I promise will try to be more active this time and post more often than before. So... I guess that's a welcome back for me.

I put myself on a book-buying ban until I finish all the books on my TBR pile, but I really just can't. A while ago, I almost walked out of a bookstore without a book in hand. Almost. So I cheated and allowed just one.


Parallel by Lauren Miller
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
Burn Out by Kristi Helvig
The Boyfriend App by Katie Sise
The Guys Are Props Club by Ingrid Seymour


 My huge thanks to Lauren, Kristi, Katie, and Ingrid!

What did you guys get this week? Leave a comment!




You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Wow! You got The Guys Are Props Club! Where did you bought it? Anyways, enjoy reading those books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed The Guys Are Props Club! :) Hope you have a great time reading your haul! :D

    My STS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! Shadow and Bone <3 Hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should totally read Shadow and Bone first! :-) Happy reading, Kyle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The GAP Club omg I want a physical copy :( Anyway, I've yet to pick up my copy of Shadow and Bone! It's not usually my type of read, but I've heard too many great things to pass it up. Hope you enjoy your books, Kyle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for no class! It's your semestral break too, right? :D I'm so so excited for Allegiant to come out. Woohoo. Enjoy your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shadow and bone looks very good, I hope to get to it soon :)
    Nice haul!
    Happy reading!

    My haul

    P.s.: Love the blog, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a nice assortment of books. I liked Shadow and Bone when I read it but the rest are new to me. Come see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shadow and bone, Shadow and bone, Shadow and bone *bounces* And yeay, I'm happy you're back :D!

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, school is quite the bummer, but it sounds like you've got a handle on it, so yay! :) Shadow and Bone is the only one among your new books that I've read but it's AMAZING, and I like the look of the others! :)

    My STS!
    Rachel @ Paper Cuts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like you have one heck of a week ahead of you. Happy reading! :D

    By the way we our celebrating "300 Likes on Facebook" so make sure to enter HERE! :)

    Our Stack
    Andy @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Tweet Tweet

Flickr Images