Stacking The Shelves 18

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, wherein we showcase the books or swag we bought, received, borrowed or won the past week.

Hi guys! Apparently, I've been only able to post one review last week (click here) despite my promise to be more active. But don't you worry (don't you worry child~). Our (very short) semestral break has begun, so that means more time to read & blog! :)

I'm still enforcing a book-buying ban to myself, although I still received a couple of books from authors and publishers. Also, I still haven't gotten my copy of Allegiant yet because I've been seeing 'things' on the internet. I am now honestly intimidated by the thought of finishing the Divergent series.
 
Anyways, here's what I got this week:
 
 
My Ex From Hell by Tellulah Darling
Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson


Thank you to Strange Chemistry, Ingrid, Tellulah, Isaac and Kara!


What did you guys get this week? Tell me what to read next! Leave a comment.
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. OMG! Me too! I just have a really bad feeling that Allegiant is going to wreck me--inside and out and I'm afraid that I will not get over it. :\ Enjoy your haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone has been reading Steelheart recently. Maybe that's a sign that I should also pick up some of his work?

    I pre-ordered Allegiant, so I got my copy on release day. But I didn't have the chance to read it immediately. THEN I came across some spoilers accidentally (more like someone didn't freakin warn me!) so now I'm not sure when I'll get to it. Blah.

    Enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, I'm not ready for Allegiant yet. I hate ending series so I need to mentally prepare for it. I've been hearing wonderful things about Steelheart though. I need to read The Rithmatist by Sanderson before I pick up anymore of his books. I love his writing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steelheart!! :D Happy reading Kyle. I am yet to read Allegiant :D

    -Dannielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Steelheart and I'm currently reading My Ex From Hell. Hope you enjoy your books!

    Chel @ The Procrastinator's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to read My Ex From Hell. It's totally collecting dust in my Kindle.
    Happy reading
    Jackie
    http://nobentspines.blogspot.com/2013/10/stacking-shelves_27.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard good things about Steelheart! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. My husband is a big fan of Brandon Sanderson, although refuses to read his YA books. Although consider my love for YA, and his thought on him, I may have to check his YA books out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've seen a lot of people interested in the Brandon Sanderson book.
    Check out my STS

    And while you're at my blog, be sure to enter my Fierce Reads Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy your haul because these books are great! I've read WTWWF and MEFH and they're awesome! And I've heard great things about Steelheart. Thank you for visiting my StS as well, Kyle!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Tweet Tweet

Flickr Images