The Sunday Post #3: Something's Brewing

Sunday, November 03, 2013

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share news; a post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
Helloooooo guys! I think I'll be busy with some stuffs again, but I'll definitely do my best to still keep active despite things.

Also, no book haul post this week since I'm still on a book-buying ban, and I didn't receive any books in the mail this week. Perhaps next week? And it's my birthday week/month, so I might (only a little) cheat with the ban. *grins* *waggles eyebrows*

LAST WEEK ON THE BLOG:
  1. Book Haul: Stacking The Shelves 18 
  2. Book Review: Divergent by Veronica Roth 
  3. Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Halloween Reads (MY FIRST ONE!)
  4. Book Review: Insurgent by Veronica Roth

WHAT TO EXPECT THIS WEEK:
  1. Book Review: Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo (SO MUCH FEELS FOR THIS ONE!!!!)
  2. HOPEFULLY, my first discussion post

OTHER THINGS:
  •  Follow us via Bloglovin' to get the latest from our blog! [Click here]
  • Or, you can subscribe via email or sign up using GFC—go check them on the sidebar.

What have you been up to? Do tell! Have a great day!




You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Tweet Tweet

Flickr Images