The Sunday Currently Vol. 2

Sunday, October 05, 2014


R E A D I N G -  Trial By Fire by Josephine Angelini. It's really hard to continue but i'm curious about the plot. I'm also trying to skim through the pdfs of our lessons in EDP.
W R I T I N G -  this post
L I S T E N I N G -  to my air conditioner's constant humming
T H I N K I N G -  about my departmental exams on tuesday
W I S H I N G and H O P I N G -  for higher grades (esp in math111) and to get on the dean's list
W E A R I N G - my TFIOS 'okay? okay.' shirt and comfy pajamas
L O V I N G -  the fact that my sem break starts next week! more time to catch up on my reading!
W A N T I N G - something stable
N E E D I N G - a fitspiration. i need to eat healthier huhu
F E E L I N G - lazy and busy at the same time
The Selkie Reads Stories

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Tweet Tweet

Flickr Images