Hello, Albus!

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

 


 Hello there, little Albus!

I copped this Albus Dumbledore Funko Pop for my collection and I can’t get over how adorable he is! The saleslady even told me that I was super lucky because it was their last stock. Someone even placed a reservation for this little guy but just got a teensy bit late. It was my lucky day, I guess.

Funko Pops are kind of expensive, but I plan on collecting a whole lot of these guys. I got this one from Clipper but they had a limited variety of characters. If you know of any stores in Davao that sell Funko merch, please tell me! I feel like i’m going to go broke next year because of this new obsession but ahh well- for the love of geekery!

The magic will never ever end xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Tweet Tweet

Flickr Images