- SUNDAY Met up with Izza and her cousin Bria at Manga Toshokan
- MONDAY Surprised the boys! Had late lunch with everyone at Cafe 52. I arrived late so I just ordered Pat Bing Su for snacks.
- TUESDAY Ma’am Rhea finally came back to teach class! *Cue happy tears* She was so good at discussing the lessons even though she was really sick.
- WEDNESDAY First Comms Team training session with Sir Iggy and Ma’am Pam. Learned a lot about documentation and photography.
- FRIDAY Did coverage for the 150th anniversary of the Manila Observatory and had dinner with Izza, Gail, Leo, and Kelsey at Cafetiere. We went to Roxas to get a fix for our streetfood cravings. Yay for chicken skin!
- SATURDAY Watched a really sad documentary about APECO in NSTP. Had lunch with Paolo and Lara, then took Izza to the office. Eiko stopped by the office and Pao took us to the 11th floor to see the best view of Davao in the history of ever. It was breathtaking. Met up with Gail at jacinto, and went to Abreeza to meet up with the others. Had to leave early to go to Soleil’s third birthday party at Zoofari, though.