Another Batch of Covergasms! Monday, July 02, 2012 Everything is beautiful and nothing hurts. Which books are you pining for? :) Share This Story Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Pin this Post Tags: cover reveal, covergasms Newer Post Older Post You Might Also Like 5 comments AnonymousJuly 2, 2012 at 8:07 PMFae looks great!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLucieJuly 8, 2012 at 1:54 PMHi,Definitively "Requiem" but I need to start "Pandominium" first!Luciehttp://newbooksonmyselves.blogspot.fr/ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousJuly 11, 2012 at 10:21 AMThere are quite a few gorgeous covers here! I'm really interested in a few of these books :)Jordon @ Miss Book ReviewsReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousJuly 21, 2012 at 4:49 PMDeep Betrayal!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyNatalie S.August 18, 2012 at 6:06 PMI'm waiting on "Fragments" and "Through the Ever Night"! Can't wait to get my hands on those. I haven't decided if I'm going to read "Sever" or not. I was super disappointed with "Fever" so we'll see.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more...
5 comments
Fae looks great!
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteDefinitively "Requiem" but I need to start "Pandominium" first!
Lucie
http://newbooksonmyselves.blogspot.fr/
There are quite a few gorgeous covers here! I'm really interested in a few of these books :)
ReplyDeleteJordon @ Miss Book Reviews
Deep Betrayal!
ReplyDeleteI'm waiting on "Fragments" and "Through the Ever Night"! Can't wait to get my hands on those. I haven't decided if I'm going to read "Sever" or not. I was super disappointed with "Fever" so we'll see.
ReplyDelete