{Freedom to Read Giveaway Hop} Win a July 2013 YA release
Tuesday, July 02, 2013
Hey booknerds! We're giving you the chance to win a July 2013 YA book, and since this giveaway is all about freedom, you get to pick which book you want!
Come on, take your pick! All covers link to their respective goodreads pages so you can find out more about the books :)
Giveaway is open internationally, as long as The Book Depository delivers to your country.
Good luck!

134 comments
July releases *drools* I can't pick! All Our Pretty Songs! No, The Theory of Everything! No, Of Beauty and Beast. Gah. Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteSo many pretties. Oh the possibilities. Thanks for the amazing giveaway and I seriously need more time to figure it out lol
ReplyDeleteProbably A Darkness Strange and Lovely :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway!
Eeeeep! I'll definitely picking The Distance Between Us. :D
ReplyDeleteA Darkness Strange and Lovely.
ReplyDeletethe covers are so tempting! *__* i have some choices but if i have to choose one i'll choose The Theory of Everything
ReplyDeleteby Kari Luna. Read the synopsis in Goodreads and it seems unique. The cover is cute too hehe - Anjani (princessgyu@gmail.com)
i would choose OF BEAST AND BEAUTY
ReplyDeletethx u so much...
I would probably pick The Distance Between Us or A Darkness Strange and Lovely.
ReplyDeleteI think I would choose A Darkness Strange and Lovely.
ReplyDeleteThanks for a chance to win this.
Mariska
I'd pick A Darkness Strange and Lovely.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the giveaway! =)
All Our Pretty Songs :3
ReplyDeleteI'd love to win The Distance Between Us!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely would pick The Distance Between Us. Thanks for a giveaway! :)
ReplyDeleteI'd pick Of Beast and Beauty. Thanks for the giveaway! :)
ReplyDeleteI would choose the Distance Between Us.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the fab giveaway! I would choose Of Beast & Beauty or The Distance Between Us, maybe even A Darkness Strange & Lovely - can't make my mind up!
ReplyDeleteI think I would prooobably choose The Distance Between Us. I loved Pivot Point and am SO looking forward to another book by Kasie West.
ReplyDeleteThe Distance Between Us :)
ReplyDeleteI would pick The Distance Between Us.
ReplyDeleteBonnie
I'd pick Of Beast and Beauty! OMG but they're all beautiful! HUHUHU
ReplyDeleteOf Beast and Beauty. Thanks for the giveaway! <3
ReplyDelete-Cali W.
Either Indelible or All Our Pretty Songs. Thanks for hosting!
ReplyDeleteProbably The Distance Between Us, since I've heard many great things about that book. Thanks for the generous giveaway, Ellie!
ReplyDeleteNeysa @ [B.O.O.K.L.I.F.E]
Requiem maybe..
ReplyDeleteI'd choose Of Beast and Beauty. Thanks :)
ReplyDeleteI'd choose The Distance Between Us. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteI'd choose Viral Nation. Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteOhh I don't know what I would pick if I won...The Distance Between Us maybe...Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the giveaway!! :) I think I would definitely pick The Theory Of Everything.
ReplyDeleteI would pick The Distance Between Us! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI'd probably go with Of Beast and Beauty! :) Thanks for the giveaway Ellie :)
ReplyDeleteI would choose Indelible :)
ReplyDeletea darkness strange and lovely
ReplyDeleteviral nation looks good
ReplyDeleteI'd have to read through all their summaries, but for now I'll say Viral Nation (:
ReplyDeleteI'd have to go with The Distance Between Us. Kasie West's Pivot Pint was fabulous and although this is a different type/genre, it sounds amazing :)
ReplyDeleteI think I would like of Beast and Beauty. Thanks for participating.
ReplyDeleteHmm... I'd probably pick Indelible if I win. Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteBrynna
I would pick Indelible thank you! (=
ReplyDeleteI'd pick The Distance Between Us. Thanks for the giveaway :)
ReplyDeleteNot sure about what I'd pick just yet. ;)
ReplyDeleteI'd pick Of Beast and Beauty. Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteEither Prep School Confidential, All Our Pretty Songs or The Distance Between Us - all are releases I'm super excited to read! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteA Darkness Strange and Lovely!!! Great giveaway! :)
ReplyDeleteSabrina @I Heart Y.A. Fiction
All Our Pretty Songs :3
ReplyDeleteFiona Paul's "Belladonna" :)
ReplyDeleteI'd choose Viral Nation!
ReplyDeleteI would choose Of Beast and Beauty :) The cover is amazing. Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteOf Beast and Beauty!
ReplyDeletehum i can't decide yet between of Beast and beauty, starglass and Prep school confidential
ReplyDeletethank you a lot for the giveaway
Probably The distance between us or A darkness strange and lovely.
ReplyDeleteI would choose Prep School Confidential
ReplyDeleteThe Distance Between Us by Kasie West! Thank you for the giveaway :D
ReplyDeleteI would pick A darkness strange and lovely. Thanks for the giveaway
ReplyDeleteI'd love The Distance Between Us. Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI'd pick All Our Pretty Songs! <3
ReplyDeleteOf Beasts and Beauty, probably :)
ReplyDeleteThe Distance between looks great and I love Kasie West's writing.
ReplyDeleteThe Distance Between Us! Thanks for the giveaway :D
ReplyDeleteI so want to read A darkness strange and lovely! thanks for the giveaway!!
ReplyDeletemaybe indelible
ReplyDeleteI think I'd choose A Darkness Strange & Lovely. Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI'd choose The Distance Between Us. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteViral Nation. Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI think I would choose The Distance Between Us!
ReplyDeleteI am torn between 'Of Beast and Beauty' and 'All our Pretty Songs'. But I'll probably choose 'Of Beast and Beauty' cause I love Beauty and Beast retellings!
ReplyDeleteDEFINITELY "THE DISTANCE BETWEEN US!" I'm soooooo excited! Thanks for this awesome giveaway! ♥
ReplyDeletei would like to read All our pretty songs!
ReplyDeletethanks for making this international!
I'd choose A Darkness Strange and Lovely.
ReplyDeleteThanks for a chance to win this.
A Darkness Strange and Lovely, All our Pretty Songs, or The Distance Between Us! Thanks lots!
ReplyDeleteI would love to read the Of Beast and Beauty, please
ReplyDeletethanks!
I would pick a Darkness Strange and Lovely. I can't wait to read it! The first one was great!
ReplyDeleteI`ve read that the Distance Between Us is really good so I`d probably choose that
ReplyDeleteI would pick either Of Beast and Beauty or Prep School Confidential.
ReplyDeleteThanks for this great opportunity! :)
Either STARGLASS or VIRAL NATION. Both look great. Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI'd probably pick Indelible but I'm not positive! There are so many that sound great!
ReplyDeleteI would choose A Darkness Strange and Lovely
ReplyDeleteof Beast and Beauty....
ReplyDeleteViral Nation or of Beast and Beauty, so hard to choose, teheheh.
ReplyDeleteI would choose Of Beast and Beauty!
ReplyDeleteEither Viral Nation or Of Beast and Beauty
ReplyDeletei'm gonna choose the distance between us. Thanks for the giveaway
ReplyDeleteThe Distance Between Us :)
ReplyDeleteThe Theory of Everything. Thanks for the awesome giveaway! :D
ReplyDeleteIndelible :D
ReplyDeleteI'd pick The Distance Between Us :)
ReplyDeletePrep School Confidential!:)
ReplyDeleteCara James
I'd love to read A Darkness Strange and Lovely.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the amazing giveaway!
elizabeth @ bookattict . com
The distance between us
ReplyDeleteI would pick Of Beauty and Beast or Viral Nation.
ReplyDeleteI would probably pick The Distance Between Us
ReplyDeleteWe're dying to read Of Beauty and Beast by Stacey Jay!!
ReplyDeleteOf Beast and Beauty or A Darkness Strange and Lovely :D
ReplyDeleteI'd pick The Theory of Everything. Thank you for the chance to win!
ReplyDeleteI would choose Indelible.
ReplyDeletebeh2351@frontier.com
The Distance between Us would be lovely
ReplyDeleteProbably Viral Nation.
ReplyDeleteEither Indelible, Of Beast and Beauty or All Our Pretty Songs! Thank you for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteOf Beast and Beauty.
ReplyDeleteI'd pick Indelible. Thanks for being part of the Hop!
ReplyDeleteOooh, I'm not sure. Either Starglass or A Darkness Strange and Lovely. Thanks for the great options!
ReplyDeleteViral nation is something I'll consider but I also want The Distance Between us. Thanks for the great giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI like Of Beast and Beauty.. Thanks for this. Anyway I'm from the Philippines. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteThe Distance Between Us by Kasie West :)
ReplyDeleteViral Nation
ReplyDeleteOf Beast and Beauty:)
ReplyDeleteI would love The Distance Between Us! :)
ReplyDeleteAll Our Pretty Songs!!! thanks for the giveaway!!
ReplyDeleteOf Beast And Beauty!!! I love the cover and the story souns really good so yes, that's my choice :)
ReplyDeleteA Darkness Strange and Lovely. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteI'd choose The Distance Between Us. :)
ReplyDeleteMaybe Of Beauty and Beast I'm not really sure.
ReplyDeleteProbably The Distance Between Us.
ReplyDeleteViral Nation looks awesome!
ReplyDeleteI'm dying to read The Distance Between Us. Thank you for the chance to win. Have a great summer!
ReplyDeleteProbably Of Beast and Beauty or The Distance Between Us.
ReplyDeleteViral Nation
ReplyDeleteI think I'd pick, The Distance Between Us:)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway!
I'd choose Indelible by Dawn Metcalf :)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the awesome giveaway! I would definitely choose Viral Nation. I've *really* been wanting to read it! :)
ReplyDeletemaybe viral nation - regnod(at)yahoo(d0t)com
ReplyDeleteI would choose Indelible.
ReplyDeleteTara Woods
I'd choose The Distance Between Us. Thank you for the giveaway and enjoy your week! :)
ReplyDeleteHi!
ReplyDeleteI think I would choose Prep School Confidential. :)
Hope your weeks is wonderful! :)
I would pick Of Beast and Beauty.
ReplyDeleteI would pick The Distance Between Us
ReplyDeleteI have been wanting to read Something Strange and Deadly and if I win I would choose Darkness Strange and Lovely. I noticed when I hopped over to check out titles I was not familiar with that Strange and Deadly is on sale for Kindle and I think if I won book two the budget gods just might let me get book one LOL Thank you for participating in the fun :)
ReplyDeleteThe Distance Between Us!
ReplyDeleteEither The Distance Between Us or Prep School Confidential
ReplyDeleteThanks :)
Viral Nation.
ReplyDeleteLet me win Kyle! Hoho. <3
I'd pick either Viral Nation or A Darkness Strange and Lovely. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance!
The Theory of Everything!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway!
The Distance Between Us.Thanks :)
ReplyDeleteUmmm...umm...probably The Distance Between Us. Thanks! :)
ReplyDelete