Stacking The Shelves 15
Saturday, June 29, 2013
Guess what? I'M NOT DEAD YET! I know that I haven't been posting as much as before, but i'm still here, lurking around, watching you ;)
Anyways, here's my haul:
From authors and publishers

- Jack Shian and the King's Chalice by Andrew Symon
- I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith
- Pastworld by Ian Beck (signed arc + a postcard from the man himself!)
- Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones

- The Poison Boy by Fletcher Moss
- Transcendence by C.J. Omololu (signed)
- My Friend the Enemy by Dan Smith (signed ARC)
- The Gashlycrumb Tinies by Edward Gorey

- Tides by Betsy Cornwell (ARC)
- Acid by Emma Pass (signed)
- The Lost Girl by Sangu Mandanna (signed)

- Kinslayer by Jay Kristoff (ARC)
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo (borrowed from Alyssa)
- Half Lives by Sara Grant
Well, that's everything. I also got a ton of books for my Kobo Glo, but i'm too lazy to compile pictures of everything haha! Maybe next time? :D
What did you get this week? Leave links to your posts and i'll stop by!


15 comments
I Capture the Castle's cover was fantastic! And I've been hearing tons of great things about Acid and The Lost Girl. Hope you'll enjoy all of your haul, Ellie!
ReplyDeleteNeysa @ [B.O.O.K.L.I.F.E]
Oh boy! You have The Kinslayer! I want it badly. I can't wait to read it. I have Shadown and Bone sitting on my shelf and I can't wait to read it :) ACID and The Lost Girl sound great too. Great haul Ellie :)
ReplyDeleteAmazing haul! I think just about every book is on my wishlist but especially Tides and Kinslayer. I just got a copy of The Poison Boy this morning so looking forward to starting that. Enjoy your new books and happy reading :)
ReplyDeleteMy Haul!
I Capture the Castle is my favorite novel! Enjoy :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome haul! Acid sounds really good, as does Past World. I've heard great things about Sara Grant's other books too, so I hope Half Lives is good. I hope that you enjoy everything and thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteTides & ACID look great. I love, love, love Shadow and bone. Happy reading :D
ReplyDeleteMel@thedailyprophecy.
Oh, I remember reading 'I Capture The Castle' several years ago and quite liking it. And I'm jealous you have Shadow & Bone, I really want to read that one!
ReplyDeleteYou can see my StS post here: The Book Bundle.
~Ailsa
Tides and Acid are two titles I can not WAIT to read. Enjoy them and the rest! :)
ReplyDeleteMy Stacking the Shelves
By the way, your blog is gorgeous!
Awesome haul and I am curious about Acid. Have a lovely week and enjoy your new books! The Sunday Post
ReplyDeleteI just read Shadow and Bone a couple of weeks ago. Enjoyed it better than book 2, Siege and Storm. Hope you enjoy your new books!
ReplyDeleteSP & STS
Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know
Awesome haul! I really need to pick up Shadow and Bone so bad!! Great reviews for it and I'm dying to pick it up. The Lost Girl looks good too :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Reading and New Follower (via email!)
http://wwwthebookshelves.blogspot.com/2013/06/new-to-shelves-27-pretty-sly-buttons.html
Whoa. That's a lot of books, and cool swag :) Here is whatwhat caught my arrow
ReplyDeleteYou got a lot of great books this week! I adore the Gashlycrumb Tinies. It's adorable and disturbing all at once. And look at the cover for Howl's Moving Castle! That's absolutely stunning!
ReplyDeleteBekka
Pretty Deadly Reviews
Well color me jealous! You had an AWESOME haul!! How's Moving Castle - freaking fantastic! I don't think there's a book in your haul that I don't love or want to read.
ReplyDeleteHowls Moving Castle is one I really want to read. I saw the movie and loved it. :) Happy Reading!
ReplyDeleteHere are my newest additions.