Stacking The Sheves 20: ARC Madness
Saturday, November 30, 2013
Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, wherein we showcase the books or swag we bought, received, borrowed or won the past week.
I couldn't possibly express how happy and giddy I am right now because I got the ARCs I've been anticipating since forever from HarperCollins!!!! They are indeed beautiful. *book shimmy* I can't wait to read them!
Anyway, these are the ARCs I just got:
What did you guys get this week? What's your next read? What should be MY next read? Do tell in the comments below!



16 comments
OMG yay *high five* I got my HarperCollins ARCs this week too! Different ones from you, though. But I have Cruel Beauty, Panic, Sea of Shadows and Elusion from Edelweiss and I can't wait to read all of them! <3
ReplyDeleteHope you enjoy these beautiful books, and happy reading :)
My haul
High Five to getting all those amazing Harper Collins ARC's. They look fabulous. Enjoy them.
ReplyDeleteGrace
Books of Love
http://gracebooksoflove.com
I've been seeing Cruel Beauty around a lot this week, so I'll have to go read the summary. I know someone who really loved it, so I better check it out.
ReplyDeleteHappy reading!
Sea of Shadows! *_*
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to get a beautiful hardcover of that one. I finsihed it just yesterday and I loved it.
Cruel Beauty sounds promising too.
Great haul, we have Cruel beauty & Evertrue & Elusion in common! Will be fun to compare what we think, happy reading :D
ReplyDeleteWow you got a lot of great books on your haul. I also got those books except for Evertrue. I hope they are all amazing (I haven't read them yet). I keep telling myself I'm going to get started on them, but I get distracted on other books.
ReplyDeletePanic!!! I cannot wait to read that one. I have it on my kindle right now, but I'm nervous about reading it! AH. So excited! Hope you enjoy all of your books!!
ReplyDelete- Tabitha @ Tabitha's Book Blog
Hi Kyle... I'm excited to read the books from HC. We are in for a treat :D
ReplyDeleteHappy reading.
-Dannielle
I've been wanting to read Cruel Beauty for ages. I hope you enjoy it, and all the rest of your books.
ReplyDeleteHere's how my week went.
Sarah
Nice assortment of books. I am most eager for Sea of Shadows. Come see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!
ReplyDeleteWe both got Panic, yes!! *highfive* Seems like I'm the only one who didn't request Elusion haha! I went for more contemporary books. Can't wait to hear what you think about these lovely reads! :)
ReplyDeleteSo many ARCS! wow!
ReplyDeleteBTW, I'm giving away a domain on my blog , hope you consider joining :))
http://www.ohpenda.com/2013/11/Giveaway2013.html
awesome stack of books!! i'm really looking forward to reading cruel beauty myself :D
ReplyDeletehope you can stop by my WoW post.
-michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks
Wow you got so many amazing books this week! I've got a few of these myself as eARCs and can't wait to get to them myself. I hope you enjoy all your reads. My STS.
ReplyDeleteAwesome haul!
ReplyDeleteI have a couple of those as e-ARC's which I cannot wait to get to. Elusion, Cruel Beauty and Panic are scheduled to be read in the next 2 months.
Happy Reading!
Here's my STS link: http://adventuresinreading16.blogspot.com/2013/12/stacking-shelves-20.html
OMG those are so gorgeous!!! Christmas came early for you this year lol
ReplyDeleteHope you enjoy them all! Have a great day! :)
Check out my STS!