Stacking The Shelves 5
Saturday, June 16, 2012
Physical copies for review:
The Do-Over by Andrew Hessel
The Unsacred Gift by C.S. Dorsey
Exiled by J.R. Wagner (ARC)
Won:
Geektastic: Stories from the Nerd Herd
Borrowed:
Everything Is Illuminated by Jonathan Safran Foer
e-ARCs for review:
Well, that's my haul. I am so happy with the titles I got! I'm reading the physical copies first, as stated in my policy, so watch out for my reviews soon!
Thank you Josh, Andrew, Candace, Thalia, Aliana, Brooke, Omnific Publishing, and all the amazing publishers who signed up and accepted my requestson Edelweiss! Thank you for your kindness! <33333333
I'm still kind of depressed though, since I was expecting a few other parcels to arrive in the mail this week but they didn't turn up. And they're really good books, too! Let me tell you this, I squealed when I read the email saying that I got accepted for those titles. I just hope that the post office is just being lazy and that my parcels didn't get lost in the shipping process :(
What about you? Did you get any books for your shelves this week? Link me up to your haul posts and I'll stop by! ;)


34 comments
Awesome haul! i am really jelly that you got Something Strange and Deadly... if you're to read that sentence without knowing the title, it makes me sound rather morbid.. xD
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!
My Stack
Renae @ Rolling with the Moments
I really want to read Something Strange and Deadly and Drain You :)
ReplyDeleteGreat haul!
Janina
My haul
You got some awesome books this week - Geektastic looks like a book I might just have to add to my list. And the ones you're waiting on will make next week just as wonderful too :-)
ReplyDeleteI am so jealous of Something Strange and Deadly! The cover is absolutely gorgeous and I've heard really good things about it! :)
ReplyDeleteCheck out my Stacking the Shelves!
Something Strange and Deadly! :O OooOOOoo, enjoy! I can't wait to see what you think of it!
ReplyDeleteThanks for check out my book haul,
Sam @ Falling Books
Very good. Strange and Deadly has a pretty cover. I like books that have pretty covers.
ReplyDeleteGrace
Hmm, interesting.
ReplyDeleteAwesome haul! My friend read Geektastic and LOVED it it was really funny. Happy reading!
ReplyDeletehttp://viewfromthehillbookreviews.blogspot.com/2012/06/stacking-shelves-june-16-2012.html
These sound interesting!
ReplyDeleteLetterbox Love!
Everything is Illuminated was fantastic, I had to read it for English this year and I loved every moment. Enjoy everything :)
ReplyDeleteShortskie's Shelf
Something Strange and Deadly and Streamline looks yummy. I'mmma eat them sooner or later XD
ReplyDeleteHappy reading!
My Haul
Geektastic looks really interesting. I'm going to have to check that one out. Enjoy all of your new books!
ReplyDeleteOur STS
Wow, you've gotten loads of great reads! And I love your pictures, BTW. They're so clear and make the books look drool-worthy. ;D I got SOMETHING STRANGE AND DEADLY a couple of weeks ago, so I can't wait to hear what you think!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog!
Meg | Saturday Post
Great haul! They all look amazing, specially Something Strange and Geekstastic :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by!
I've never heard of streamline but the cover is so beautiful and romantic I'll have to look it up! Great haul!
ReplyDeleteShae @ Understanding Shae's Story
They all look very good, clear pictures.
ReplyDeleteHere's mine
Oooh, Something Strange and Deadly is on my TBR shelf, it looks so morbid! And I read Geektastic awhile back, some of the stories were really cute :)
ReplyDelete~Jaime @ The Lost Lola
My Stacking the Shelves
I also have Something Strange and Deadly, but haven't had a chance to read it yet. I hope you enjoy all of your books! :)
ReplyDeleteMy StS
Wow some really great ARC's! Enjoy Streamline :)
ReplyDeleteNew email follower (amugglesmagicalbookblog at yahoo).
The Muggle
Awesome haul this week! Something Strange and Deadly looks fascinating. Hope you enjoy all your new reads! :D
ReplyDeleteLove your haul! Most of these books I haven't heard of! Drain You and Everything is Illuminated look especially interesting! I do have Streamline on my kindle and I really need to read it! I hope you love all the books you got! They sure look pretty amazing :) Happy reading!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by!
Jessirae @ Words, Pages, and Books
Great haul! I really want to get Drain You. Looks awesome and so does Something Strange and Deadly! Streamline was really great. Happy reading!
ReplyDelete------
Giselle from booknerd.ca
Stacking the Shelves
Great haul!! Can't wait to see what you think of these titles :)
ReplyDeleteI've heard many good things about Exiled and the Geektastic: Stories from the Nerd Herd sounds interesting. Awesome haul! :D
ReplyDeleteThanks for dropping by! :)
Kari Po-Ku Reads
A wonderful Haul! I am really keen to read Something Strange & Deadly..
ReplyDeletei like your photos!! you got a lot of awesome books this week!
ReplyDeleteMy post is here:
Sunday Shout Out
I bought The Swan Thieves yesterday.
ReplyDeleteYay for Geektastic! I still need to buy it. It has John Green in it!
ReplyDeleteSomething Strange and Deadly sounds really good.
Geekstastic sounds awesome :) Great haul. Happy reading!
ReplyDeleteHere's my StS post.
Awesome Haul! Something Strange & Deadly sounds amazing plus it has a beautiful cover and I'm a sucker for a cover. Looks like a great week, looking forward to your reviews.
ReplyDeleteVery nice books! I'd love to read Something Strange and Deadly - it's on my wishlist! Enjoy your books :)
ReplyDeleteMy Stacking the Shelves
Really want to read Something Strange and Deadly. It sounds really good!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your books :)
Em @ Book Angel
Wonderful haul! I love, love, love the sound of SS&D and Drain You; they just look really fantastic and different. I hope you love them!
ReplyDeleteSooo excited about Something Strange and Deadly! Great haul!
ReplyDelete