Stacking The Shelves 7
Saturday, June 30, 2012
Here's my haul for this week:
Physical copies for review:
Ashen Winter by Mike Mullin (ARC)
Stormdancer by Jay Kristoff (ARC)
Starcrossed by Josephine Angelli
Dreamless by Josephin Angelli
Winter's Shadow by M.J. Hearle
Winter's Light by M.J. Hearle
e-Copies for review:
Fire On The Island by J.K. Hogan (ARC)
Persephone by Kaitlin Bevis (ARC)
The Jelly Bean Crisis by Jolene Stockman (ARC)
Borrowed:
Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by David Levithan and Rachel Cohn
Bought:
Slam by Nick Hornby
The Last Airbender: Prequel: Zuko's Story by Dave Roman and Alison Wilgus
Thank you to Tanglewood Press, Charlotte and Pan Macmillan Australia, J.K., Kaitlin, Jolene, and Aliana!
What did you get for your shelves this week? Link me up and I'll stop by!



34 comments
STORMDANCER sounds amazing! I hope you enjoy it along with all your other books you got this week. Happy Reading :)
ReplyDeleteOMG Stormdancer! It looks really good! Hope you'll enjoy reading them all! Have a lovely weekend!
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my book haul as well. :)
Michelle
Great haul this week! I got Stormdancer as well, and I'm so excited to jump into it :D
ReplyDeleteShortskie's Shelf
I still haven't read the first Mike ullin book - but Ashen Winter is one I want to read too. And so unrelated to book s- but I love that first picture you took with the vines in the background :-)
ReplyDeleteWonderful haul! Loved Zuko in the Nickolodeon series, and I've got Lily and Dash on my TBR list.
ReplyDeleteHappy Reading.
My Books
You got such amazing books! Lily and Dash sounds awesome, and so does Stormdancer! :) Enjoy your books!
ReplyDeleteCheck out my Stacking the Shelves!
Stormdancer looks really good! Happy reading :)
ReplyDeletehttp://viewfromthehillbookreviews.blogspot.com/2012/06/stacking-shelves-vamp-edition.html
Stormdancer sounds wonderful. Like the red in a cover a lot.
ReplyDeleteGrace
I love the cover for The Jelly Bean Crisis, and it sounds cute too. Stormdancer looks good as well.
ReplyDeleteClean Teen Fiction's STS
Clean Adult Fiction's STS
Ooh great reads! I didn't know about that new one by Nick Hornby! Like his stuff :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by!!
Michele | Stacking the Shelves | Canada Day Giveaway
it was published in 2007, actually. I haven't heard of it as well, so when I saw it in a booksale I grabbed the opportunity! :)
DeleteI love the cover of dreamless and starcrossed!
ReplyDeleteHappy Reading :)
Nice haul ~ a bit jealous of Stormdancer ;)
ReplyDelete~Ali
My STS
Yay for lots of books!! :)
ReplyDeleteStormdancer sounds amazing. i can't decide if I like the US cover, or yours better. I think yours.
Yay for Starcrossed and Dreamless! I own Starcrossed, but haven't read it yet. I need to!
Great Haul, wish I had Stormdancer, I have seen so many blogs list it. I just don't know where you get them from! lol. Followed you on Linky. Here is my Stacking the shelves
ReplyDeleteGreat selection of books. I'm so jealous you have Stormdancer just like all the others prior.
ReplyDeleteStormdancer is the one book EVERYONE is talking about. I really must have it! Have a good time reading them all!
ReplyDeleteMine:
http://gizmosreviews.blogspot.com/2012/06/stacking-shelves-10.html
Wow, great books this week, Ellie! Persephone looks interesting; I love books that deal with mythology.
ReplyDeleteMy StS
I have an excerpt of it on my latest blog post! :)
DeleteAn excellent stack of bookish goodies you have this week =) I hope you enjoy them all! For one, I can say that Stormdancer is PHENOMENAL!
ReplyDeleteMy Stacking the Shelves.
Happy Reading~
-★Wendy★
A Cupcake and a Latte: Young Adult Reviews!
Wow, I'm jealous of your FABULOUS books! Especially Ashen Winter and Stormdancer. I haven't read the first Ashfall book yet, but I'm dying to :) Also Persephone sounds interesting. I hadn't heard of it before now. Might have to keep an eye out for that one. :)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your awesome books!
♥ My Stacking the Shelves ♥
You have such an awesome collection of books this week :) I hope you really ejoy Stormdancer :) It looks sooo incredible! Let me know how you find it :)
ReplyDeleteMy Stacking the Shelves
Wonderful books! I love the first photo you took. It looks so pretty against the backdrop. ooh Winter's Light looks good!
ReplyDelete------
Giselle from booknerd.ca
Stacking the Shelves
A nice book haul! Stormdancer sounds amazing and I love the Starcrossed series, one of my faves.
ReplyDeleteHappy reading!
My post - http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com.au/2012/06/sunday-post-and-stacking-shelves-1st.html
Great looking haul! :)
ReplyDeleteStarcrossed looks amazing!
Happy reading!
An awesome haul Neiruxe! I've heard fantastic things about Stormdancer and isn't the cover just gorgeous! I also really need to start Starcrossed and Dreamless! Hope you enjoy all your books! Happy reading! :)
ReplyDeleteStarcrossed & Winter's shadow are books I really can't wait to read :D Happy reading, nice haul!
ReplyDeletehttp://thedailyprophecy.blogspot.nl/2012/07/showcase-sunday-6-netgalley.html
I'm so excited to start reading Ashen Winter!!! That book is going to be AMAZING!! LIKE SERIOUSLY AMAZING! Enjoy :)
ReplyDeleteAnna @ Literary Exploration
Awesome haul! I love The Last Airbender, so that one immediately caught my attention. The cover of The Jelly Bean Crisis is really inviting. Happy reading!
ReplyDeleteMy Stacking The Shelves
I hope that you enjoy all the goodies you got!
ReplyDeleteWTF Are You Reading?: WTF's In My Mailbox #6
Stormdancer!!! Weee! Lucky!!
ReplyDeleteAll of them are awesome though! Great books :)
Enjoy you new reads :)
And thanks for visiting my post too :)
OKAY YOU GOT STORMDANCER.
ReplyDeletePlease let me have a moment.
This is so unfair. I really want an ARC D:. I hope you enjoy it heaps, along with all those other awesome titles you got! I'll be checking back for reviews! :P
Thanks for stopping by.
Awesome haul. I love the cover for Stormdancer.
ReplyDeleteCheck out my Stacking the Shelves
Ooh, fun books!! I was going to say I like the cover for Stormdancer, but I see that's kind of been said a bit!! Lol. Ok, so I'm just like everyone else!! (??)
ReplyDelete